Through the power of numbers, we will combine our donations to make an immediate impact on our local community – and have fun doing it!
What You Need To Know
- Our Inaugural meeting will be held: Thursday, May 14th from 5:30 - 7:00 PM at the Literacenter (641 W. Lake Street) in Downtown Chicago.
- Sign-Up Now: https://www.eventbrite.com/invite-friends?eid=16583357268
- Networking and fundraising accomplished in 90 minutes!
- Come prepared with your idea for a worthy cause to receive the $10,000+ donation and bring a blank check.
- You can email anyone on the board if you have someone interested in joining. You can also bring new members to the meeting to learn about the power of 100.
- Drinks and food will be available.
- Each member must commit to donating $100 per meeting ($400 per year).
- The donations will be given to a local 501(c) (3) charity serving the Greater Chicago Area. No national charities will be considered. The purpose is to focus 100% in the community. Meetings will be held quarterly and will last 90 minutes. 45 minutes social & 45 minutes business.
- From 5:30–6:15 p.m. any member wanting to present can submit their name and charity for the drawing. Three speakers will be drawn. The business portion of the meeting will begin promptly at 6:15 p.m. After 100+ remarks and speakers, all members vote on the winning charity.
- All checks are collected and delivered to the charity the following week. 100% of the money is donated!
We are proud to have the below companies as the sponsors for our inaugural event: