OUR NEXT EVENT - March 1, 2018
100+ Who Care Chicago puts on four events each year to support Chicago-area, local-focused non-profit organizations.
- 5:15pm - Doors Open
- 5:30-6:15pm - Networking
- 6:15-7pm - Official Program
- 7pm - Post-Event Networking across the street at Lloyd's, 1 S. Wacker. Lloyd's is kindly donating 20% of revenue from the post-event networking to that evening's winning nonprofit.
How it works
- Each attendee brings a $100 check or donates $100 through the uBack app - just search "100 Plus Who Care Chicago." You can also donate by texting "Give" to 312-800-1436; it will ask you what charity you would like to donate to and text #care.
- Everyone is encouraged (though not required) to submit the name of a local 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- After the reception and opening remarks, three organizations are picked out of a “hat.” The nominators tell us about the mission, work, and impact of their nominee.
- The evening’s attendees vote to award the collective donation to one of those three nonprofits.
The goal is that at least 100 people attend each event so we can present the evening’s winner with at least $10,000. We donate every single dollar to that nonprofit.
The events are a great opportunity to learn about more local nonprofits and their important causes.
The receptions are a fun, relaxed time to connect with other socially conscious Chicagoans. We offer complimentary beer, wine, and food, thanks to our generous sponsors.