OUR NEXT EVENT - May 11, 2017
100+ Who Care Chicago puts on four events each year to support Chicago-area, local-focused non-profit organizations.
Our next event will take place Thursday May 11th from 5:30 - 7 PM. The event will be held at WeWork Kinzie. The address is 20 West Kinzie Street, 17th floor.
- 5:15pm - Doors Open
- 5:30-6:15pm - Networking
- 6:15-7pm - Official Program
- 7pm - Open Networking Following Event
Guest speaker - To Be Announced
Stay tuned to find out who will be speaking at our Q2 event on May 11th!
How it works
- Each attendee brings a $100 check or donates $100 through the uBack app - just search "100 Plus Who Care Chicago."
- Everyone is encouraged (though not required) to submit the name of a local 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- After the reception and opening remarks, three organizations are picked out of a “hat.” The nominators tell us about the mission, work, and impact of their nominee.
- The evening’s attendees vote to award the collective donation to one of those three nonprofits.
The goal is that at least 100 people attend each event so we can present the evening’s winner with at least $10,000. We donate every single dollar to that nonprofit.
The events are a great opportunity to learn about more local nonprofits and their important causes.
The receptions are a fun, relaxed time to connect with other socially conscious Chicagoans. We offer complimentary beer, wine, and food, thanks to our generous sponsors.