Through the power of numbers, we will combine our donations to make an immediate impact on our local community – and have fun doing it!
What You Need To Know
- Have the opportunity to network, learn about local non-profits, and make a real impact.. All in 90 minutes!
- Our next event will be held on September 14th 2017 - see our Upcoming Events page for details
- Bring a blank check for $100 or download the uBack app to donate
- Come prepared to nominate a worth cause for an opportunity to pitch for a $10,000+ donation
- Complimentary food and drinks will be available, thanks to our sponsors.
- The donations will be given to a local 501(c) (3) charity serving the Greater Chicago Area. No national charities will be considered. The purpose is to focus 100% on our local community.
- If you cannot attend the event and would still like to donate, you can always contribute through the uBack app - just search "100 Plus Who Care Chicago." All donations through uBack go entirely to the winning non-profit organization.
- From 5:30–6:15 p.m. any attendee wanting to present can submit their name and non-profit organization for the opportunity to pitch. Three speakers will be drawn. All in attendance will vote on the winning cause.
- All checks are collected and delivered to the charity the following week. 100% of the money is donated!
- If you are interested in joining the Board, we would love to speak with you. Reach out to any of our current Board members to learn more.